Message from The Broadlands
The Broadlands has adopted an aggressive policy to ensure the health and safety of our patrons while social distancing is occurring at the facility.
The following policies and procedures will be implemented for the foreseeable future:
- Golf Cart Rentals – Golf carts can be rented for two people. We recommend you wear a mask when in the cart with someone of a different household. Each cart is cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Check-in Process – The golf shop is open for golfer check-in. You can also check-in and pay for your tee time over the phone or at our outdoor check-in station located on the stairs by the golf shop. We ask that you wear a mask while inside the clubhouse.
- Golfers Must Adhere to the 6′ Social Distancing at ALL TIMES – Prior to your round, keep proper distance when in the golf shop or at the putting green. During your round, please practice proper distancing on tee boxes, in the fairways and on the greens. The staff will be monitoring these behaviors and strictly enforcing this policy. Adhering to 6′ distancing is mandatory!
- No Touching the Flagstick – We have removed all other touch points on the golf course including rakes for bunkers, ball washers, and coolers. We have made modifications to the flag stick and ask that you do not touch the flag for any reason.
- Driving Range is Open – The driving range is available for paying golfers with a tee time, P3 members, and monthly members. Walkup range access will be allowed if space is available. Designated waiting areas have been marked on the driving range tee to assist in social distancing.
- Restaurant is Open for Take Out and Dine-in Service – Indoor seating is limited and strict social distancing rules apply to all guests. An outdoor tented seating area with bar and food service is also available near the cart staging area. All employees will be following the guidelines set by the State Health Department. We ask that the seating areas inside and outside only be used by patrons enjoying food and beverage purchased from our restaurant.
- The restrooms in the clubhouse and on the course are open.
We are committed to ensuring that these policies are rigorously followed, but we also know that we cannot do it alone. We hope that you, too, recognize the weight of the current situation and help us by strictly following the policies and procedures and help enforce them with other golfers.
Together we can make it work!
The Broadlands Golf Course